Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Kicks
It's been exactly 2 weeks now, since I felt the first kicks. I was sitting at a red light, when all of the sudden "kick...kick"! It was a wonderful feeling. I've been feeling movements everyday since, and they got much stronger yesterday. At first, they felt like little "nudges" or "pokes" from the inside. Now, they feel like I have a fish swimming in there trying to get out. I know that before long they will be much stronger and maybe not as enjoyable... but it's still a wonderful thing... :) This morning, Mark finally felt a kick! He describes it as a "bump". I was so happy he felt the baby before he went to Ireland! A nice going away present! That's all for now. We're scheduled for "the" ultrasound in 3 weeks, so stay tuned until then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment